Mongolia, the motherland of great Genghis Khan who built the mighty Mongol Empire back in 13th century, the vast and historical land with thousands of years of ancient culture and history, is located in plateau of Central Asia. Regardless of the fact that it has been landlocked between the great countries Russia and China throughout the history, Mongolia has been existing and thriving for millenniums, thanks to its heroic and patriotic ancestors who lived on this harsh and extreme land for generation after generation.
Today`s Mongolia sits on a considerable size of territory which includes an array of pristine landscape and nomadic people whose lives in many ways are still unchanged from the past. Here, the nomadic herders still depend on nature for survival, priceless treasures like wide-open space, untouched wilderness, fresh air and water are cherished dearly by the nomadic Mongols. Mongolian people have as helpful, friendly and warm heart as their vast valleys.
The following are the top 10 reasons why you need to travel to Mongolia right now!
2. Last remaining Authentic Nomadic Culture & Unrivaled Hospitality
3. Genghis Khan and the Largest Empire in World History
4. Naadam Festival - one of the Greatest and most unique Sporting Event in the World
5. One of the most peaceful destination in the world for travellers
6. Pristine Nature and Abundant Wildlife
7. Mt. Khuiten and Five Holy Peaks of Altai Mountain Range
8. Famous Trans-Siberian Railway
9. Included in the “Travel Wish List - 2013” according to New York Times and CNN
10. Adventure Travel at its best
Like the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan’s time that stretched from Japan to Hungary, Mongolia today remains a place of natural and cultural diversity and offers endless possibilities of discovery and adventure for every kind of traveller. Mongolia, the land of marvels, is waiting to be discovered by you! Welcome and enjoy…