Solid Ways serves for travelers by train ticket booking service in Mongolia. By train ticket reservation service, you can make ticket reserve for Trans-siberian trains and for other trains to Ulaanbaatar. We can delivery your train ticket in your door.
Trans Mongolian Route
It is not arguably the most interesting route. The weekly Trans-Mongolian (train 4 eastbound, train 3 westbound) train leaves Moscow for Beijing every Tuesday night. The 7,621 km (4,735 mile) journey takes 6 days. This train crosses Siberia, cuts across Mongolia and the Gobi desert, then enters China and passes through the Great Wall. There's a second weekly train between Moscow and Ulan Bator (train 6 eastbound, train 5 westbound). Alternatively, there are daily trains between Moscow and Irkutsk and a daily train between Irkutsk and Ulan Bator (train 263/264). There are two trains a week between Ulan Bator and Beijing.
Domestic trains: All major towns like Zamyn Ude, along the Trans-Siberian Railway. Here you can find international train timetable.
NOTE: Beijing - Ulaanbaatar: train # 3 on Wednesday and Ulaanbaatar - Beijing train: train # 4on Sunday, are not possible to book tickets in advance. Only on previous day of departure date, Railway ticketing office sells the tickets, if there are any seats are available. It is a Beijing to Moscow # 3 and Moscow to Beijing express train and stopover in Ulaanbaatar during few minutes.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING:
Step 1. Please choose the train that you wish to travel.
Step 2. Fill out the form as clearly as possible. You can add your special requirements in the "Other" box.
Step 3. Send the filled form to us and we will send you the confirmation within 24-72 hours.
Step 4. Upon receipt of payment, we will send you the confirmation, subject to room availability. In the case of train seats being unavailable, no charges will be made to your credit card.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Online with Visa card
- Cash transfer - Money Gram or Western Union
- Bank wire transfer
Tickets bought via our Agency: Most Railways (Russian, Mongolian and Chinese) don't sell tickets online, so unless you have lots of
time and can afford to take enough time when you get to the destination, you'll probably need to book in advance through an agency. Different agencies charge completely different prices for the same journey, but we are glad to tell you that We offer the cheapest price.
We require full payment in advance as we have to purchase the tickets before your arrival in Mongolia. If you are a group of 2 or 3+ PAX, we require only one person's full payment and the rest can be pain upon your arrival in cash.
Payment by cash, bank transfer and credit card (Only Visa Card) is acceptable.
Our cancellation policy will apply only once your booking is confirmed. A confirmed booking is when we have advised you that the service is available and you have secured your service reservation by providing us with your credit card details or by arranging a money transfer.
To cancel your booking you can advise us by sending an email to email@example.com
or fax to (976) 7017 299, (976) 9400 0694
Attention: Ms. Teke and inserting the word "Cancel" in the subject line. The email must include the following details:
- Booking reference ID number
- Email address you used for the booking
- First and family name used for the booking
Remarks: Please note that seats for late June and July are fully booked earlier in March and April due to the Naadam Festival, your early and firm booking is required.
- Please come to the train station at least 1 hour before departure to allow enough time to find the right platforms especially for the - Beijing - Moscow trains, which only stop in Ulaanbaatar for about 30 minutes.
- You are allowed to take 35kg of luggage, but for tourists, this is rarely checked, except when departing Beijing.
- Meals voucher is attached to your ticket so you can have your meal at the restaurant carriages on the train.
- Note that toilets are normally locked whenever you are in a station and for five minutes before and after each stop.
- Showers are only available in the deluxe carriages. In 2nd and 1st class, there is a washroom and toilet at the end of each carriage.