Selena Travel Mongolia - top Mongolian tour company invites you to high quality Mongolia tours, China tours, & Siberia tours. Selena Travel is run by Mongolia tourism professionals, who aspire to fulfill the clients' Mongolia travel dreams and are recognized internationally by winning several prestigious tourism awards such as... more
Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
- Discover True Mongolia tour Hot
- Mongolia Naadam festival tour Hot
- Horse Trekking in the Orkhon Valley New
- Endangered species in focus tour
- Mongolia honeymoon tour New
- Trans - Mongolian Adventure tour Hot
- Hunting with Eagles in Mongolia New
- Send us an inquiry
Stay connected with us
Beijing Highlights & Mongolian GobiCheck avialablity
- Beijing Highlights: The Great Wall Ming Tombs, forbidden city Tian An Men square
- Mongolia: the Gobi Desert - Bayanzag, Khongor sand dunes, Yoyln Am Gorge
- Breathtaking sceneries all the time and endless photo opportunities!
- Multi country & Asia tours
- Style: Traveller
- Tour grade: Easy
- Duration: 10 days/9 nights
- From: US$ 2590
Travelling to China and Mongolia has been everytone's dream for centuries since Marco Polo, who first reported about the Mongols to Europe. Travel to China and Mongolia at one travel and enjoy the 2 great and diverse cultures. During the fantastic trip, you will visit the highlights of Beijing, China and travel the legendary Trans-Siberian railway to Mongolia, the land of miracles. In Mongolia, an unexpected amazing experience awaits for you in the arid Gobi Desert. Feel the wilderness and freedom of Mongolia under its eternal blue skies while traveling untouched fascinating steppes and the coldest and most mysterious desert in the world.
Brief Itinerarygo to detailDay 1. Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Tour of the Beijing: Forbidden city
Day 3: Great Wall of China visit
Day 4: Beijing departure - Arrival in Ulaanbaatar
Day 5: A day trip to Terelj national park
Day 6: Fly to the Gobi desert
Day 7: Khongor sand dunes
Day 8: Khavtsgait petroglyph
Day 9: Fly back to Ulaanbaatar
Day 10: Departure
Images of the Tour
Date & Price - not set departure tour read more
Reviews read more reviews
Day 5: A day trip to the Genghis Monument & Terelj national park
Today, we'll have a day trip to the Terelj national park via Genghis monument. Visit to big turtle rock and Meditaion temple.
Hotel 4* overnight B+L
Day 6: Ulaanbaatar – Gobi. Bayanzag via Yolin Am Gorge. We will take a flight to Gobi in the morning. Arrive in the Gobi and drive to Yoliin Am Gorge in the Gobi Gurvan Saikhan national park and hike on the Gobi glacier and view wildlife.Transfer to Bayanzag that is an internationally famous for its fossilized dinosaur remains. Here, we will make an explore for finding any dinosaur finding around the Flaming Cliffs and having some camel riding. Ger camp B+L+D
Day 7: Bayanzag (dinosaur native land) - stunning Khongor sand dunes
Today, we'll head toward Khongor sand dunes the largest and the most beautiful sand dunes of Mongolia, where we have the chance to climb to the top for excellent views of the Gobi, or to walk through the green oasis at the base. Visit to camel breeder family and ride a camel for 1 - 2 hr. Try to catch sun setting on the top of sand dunes. Ger camp B+L+D
Date & Price - not set departure tour
|Single Supplement Charge||US$350 |
- Full-time services of your English speaking local guide throughout the tour (no guide international flight from PEK to ULN)
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers and transports
- Twin/double share at local 4-star accommodations with daily breakfast in Beijing, and Ulaanbaatar.
- Twin share at ger camps for 3 nights in Mongolia
- Meals as listed (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Gobi – ULN RT domestic flight tickets + 15 kg luggage free of charge, taxes
- 0.5 day of camel riding in the Gobi Desert
- 0.5 day of horse riding in Terelj national park
- The government tax and the city construction fee where applicable.
- 2 bottle of water per person per day in China
- 0.5 l x 3 bottled water per day in Mongolia
- Visa support invitation letter where applicable
- Exclusive Beijing & Mongolian Gobi tour souvenir!
- International Airfare/train ticket to/from Beijing and to/from Ulaanbaatar
- Travel insurance.
- Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary).
- Optional activities such as camel riding, archery, fishing etc
The Forbidden City was the imperial palaces of the Ming and Qing dynasties, known as the Palace Museum. The consitruction took 14 years and was finished in 1420. Twenty-four emperors, 14 in the Ming and 10 in the Qing dynasties ruled from here.
The Great Wall, one of the eight ancient wonders of the world and the only man-made construction on earth that the astronauts can see in the moon. Starting out in the east on the banks of Yalu River in Liaoning Province, the Wall stretches westwards for 12,700 kilometers to Jiayuguan in the Gobi Desert. It was built as a defensive structure from Mongolian warriors. Ming Tombs, which is a group of mausoleums of 13 Ming emperors and their empresses and concubines. Two of the toms are opens to the public.
The Summer Palace, which was built in 1153 in northwest of Bejing. It is an outstanding example of imperial gardens in classical Chinese style, housing tens of thousands of precious cultural relics.
The Temple of Heaven is situated in the southern part of Beijing, about 6 Km away from the center of the city. Traditionally, this temple was for imperial use only. It was built in 1420, covering an area of 273 hectares, it is the one of the largest parks in Beijing.
The Gobi Desert
The Gobi desert is the most mysterious place on earth The Gobi invites you to reveal its secrets. This region is famous for its unique natural formations, many places where you can dig and find real dinosaur fossils, flora and fauna not found anywhere else in the world. Ride the 2 humped Bactrian camels and discover the Gobi!
Bayanzag (Flaming Cliffs) is internationally famous for its fossilized dinosaur remains. Dinosaur nests with eggs were found here as well as whole fossilized skeletons.
The Khongoriin Els sand dunes extend along the northern side of Sevrei and Zuulun mountain ranges. These dunes are 180 km long, 15-20 km wide and up to 200m high. There is a small oasis near Khongoriin gol stream, which flows along the northern edge of the dunes. The scenery here is simply spectacular.
Yoliin Am (Vulture's Gorge) is a narrow valley located in the Zuun Saikhan Mountain range, with thick pieces of ice almost all year around hidden in its depths. This area is home to rare animals such as the Argali (wild sheep) and Ibex as well as Vultures and other large birds.
Images of the Tour
Jul 12, 2007. Beijing Highlights and Naadam Festival tour How can we praise you enough for the fantastic trip that you arranged for us? We were expecting to have a wonderful time but everything exceeded our expectations. We had the time of our lives.....both Glenn and I enjoyed every minute of every adventure. We were so happy to get to share the Naadam Festival with you. You were great to take us to all the events and spend the time with us. It was such a great experience that we'll never forget. I am trying to get my pictures so that I can e-mail some to you. I am not good on the computer but I will keep trying. Zola, thank you so very, very much for everything you did to make our trip so special.Ms. La Vonne and Glen