Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
- Discover True Mongolia (with flight) Hot
- Mongolia Naadam festival tour Hot
- Horse Trekking in the Orkhon Valley New
- Endangered species in focus tour
- Mongolia honeymoon tour New
- Trans - Mongolian Adventure tour
- Karakorum & Bayangobi desert gateway
- Send us an inquiry
Stay connected with us
Danshig Naadam Festival TourCheck avialablity
- Mysterious Tsam Dance festival
- Mongolian Naadam festival – archery, wrestling and horse races!
- Small international group, visiting authentic nomadic families and interacting with them
- Cultural & Festival tours
- Style: Traveller
- Tour grade: Easy
- Duration: 11 days/10 nights
- From: US$ 2200
Mid-summer Danshig Naadam Festival tour will offer you the highlights of Mongolian cultural and natural wonders! In addition to the Three Manly games of Naadam festival, the horse racing, wresting and archery, you will also have the unique opportunity to experience the enchanting Tsam Dance (Ceremonial Masked dance). After the Danshig Naadam days, we will take you to the birthland of dinosaurs, the Mongolian Gobi Desert where you will visit the unforgettable the Flaming cliffs, the singing sand dunes and Vulture Gorge.
Brief Itinerarygo to detailDeparture: 02-12 August
Day 1: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, remainder day is free
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar - Elsen Tasarkhai
Day 3: Elsen Tasarkhai - Karakorum
Day 4: Karakorum- Hustai National Park
Day 5-6: Danshig Naadam Days
Day 7: Ulaanbaatar - Gobi Desert Yol Gorge
Day 8: Yol Gorge - Khongor sand dunes, the singing dunes
Day 9: Khongor sand dunes - the Flaming Cliff
Day 10: Gobi Desert - Ulaanbaatar - Giant Genghis Statue
Day 11: Departure from Ulaanbaatar
Images of the Tour
Date & Price - set departure tour read more
Day 1: Arrival In Ulaanbaatar: Private transfer to the hotel. Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, meet at the airport after custom formalities and transfer to your hotel. The remainder of the day is for you to get over jet lag and take a good rest before your wonderful journey across Mongolia. Centrally located excellent Hotel 3* & L
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar - Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes. After breakfast in the hotel, we pack the vehicles and depart to the west toward Karakorum, the ancient capital city of Mongolia. Transfer to camp near the Mongol Els Sand Dunes. Optional hiking in Khogno Khaan with a visit to the Erdene Khamba monastery. Ger camp B+L+D
Day 3: Elsen Tasarkhai – Karakorum. We visit the legendary monastery Erdene Zuu, the first Buddhist monastery in Central Mongolia, founded in 1586, Museum of Karakorum and its surroundings including the Turtle Rock, the Phallic stone and the Unesco World Heritage Site, the Orkhon Valley. Ger camp B+L+D
Day 4: Karakorum - Hustai National Park. Enjoy breakfast, then we drive to Hustai National Park where the endangered wild horses, the Takhi, graze peacefully among the other wildlife. Upon arrival, we have a lunch at the ger camp and trek through the national park to spot the wild horses, last remaining wild horse species on earth. Dinner and overnight at the camp. Ger camp B+L+D
Day 5 - 6: Danshig Naadam Days: Wrestling, horse race and archery. We will visit the unique event of Danshig Naadam at Khui Doloon Khudag on these two days including the Tsam Dance, horse racing and wrestling. Moreover, we will enjoy contortionist and ethno-musical performances in UB on the evenings. Overnight at the hotel and meals in restaurants. Centrally located excellent Hotel 3* & B+L
Day 7: Ulaanbaatar - Gobi Desert - Yoliin Am gorge. On this day, we will take a local flight to the Gobi Desert. Upon our arrival, we will travel to Bayanzag- the Flaming Cliffs. Enjoy the wilderness and unique nature formations. Transfer to ger camp. Lunch, explore around for dinosaur remains and walking in the rich saxaul forest. You can even find real dinosaur bones and eggs yourself! Ger Camp B+L+D
Ger Camp B+L+D
Day 9: Khongor sand dunes - The Vulture Gorge. After breakfast, we will drive to Yoliin Am Gorge located in the “Three Beauty” national park with stops along the way for photography and short walks. Enjoy 2 hours hiking in the valley while watching wildlife including pika, lammergeier, wall creeper and many more. In the early evening, we will transfer to the ger camp and rest.
Date & Price - set departure tour
|Single supplement charge||US$400|
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE:
- Full-time services of your English speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- 4 nights at centrally located 3* hotel
- Private transfers (4WD Japanese minivans + Experienced drivers) 4 travelers in one van in the Gobi / County bus in/around Central Mongolia
- Airport transfers
- Twin/double share at good tourist camps
- Meals as listed (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- 2 hour Camel riding fees in the Gobi
- 0.5 l x 3 bottled water per day
- RT Gobi – Ulaanbaatar flight + Tax (10+5kg free luggage)
- Visa support invitation letter where applicable
- Exclusive Danshig Naadam Festival souvenir!
- International Airfare/train tickets + Tax
- Travel insurance & Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary).
- Optional activities
- For children of a family (0 – 3 years old) is 100% free of charge
- For children of a family (4 – 12 years old) is 40% free of charge