Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
- Discover True Mongolia (with flight) Hot
- Mongolia Naadam festival tour Hot
- Horse Trekking in the Orkhon Valley New
- Endangered species in focus tour
- Mongolia honeymoon tour New
- Trans - Mongolian Adventure tour
- Karakorum & Bayangobi desert gateway
- Send us an inquiry
You may also like
Stay connected with us
Mongolia honeymoon tourCheck availability
- Honeymoon in the UNESCO world heritage site: Karakorum, Erdene-Zuu monastery, Orkhon valley
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes, picturesque places at national parks!
- Very private trip with luxury accommodation, visiting nomadic families and interacting with them
- Yearly Specials
- Style: Traveller
- Tour grade: Easy
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- From: US$ 6050
Embrace your loved one with a lifelong beautiful memory by spending your honeymoon in Mongolia. This amazing country with incredibly blue skies, pristine nature, rich culture and friendly people is not an ordinary touristy resort – but a truly special place to begin a precious journey together.
We are offering this unique honeymoon tour for the 1st time in Mongolia, to all excited lovebirds out there – the tour will take you to the spectacular Terelj national park, the impressive Giant Genghis Statue, picturesque Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes and the Erdene Zuu monastery, in other words, Mongolia’s natural & cultural highlights are awaiting to be a part of your love story.
Your honeymoon will be something different and something really exceptional - let it be only you and your beloved feeling the moment and love under the starry skies of Mongolia...
Brief Itinerarygo to detailDay 1: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar - Terelj national park
Day 3: Terelj national park - Elsen Tasarkhai
Day 4: Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes - Karakorum
Day 5: Karakorum - Orkhon Valley
Day 6: Orkhon Valley - Khui Doloon Khudag
Day 7: Leisure day in Khui Doloon Khudag
Day 8: Departure
Images of the Tour
Date & Price - not set departure tour read more
Day 1: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, pick up from the airport and transfer to a 5* hotel, Free day for exploring the city. Centrally located excellent Hotel 5*
This morning we are transferred to Terelj National Park. On the way stop at the Giant Genghis Statue. Arrive in Terelj in the afternoon, transfer to Ger camp and have lunch, visit the Temple of Meditation. Overnight at ger camp (en-suite) B+L+D
In the morning at 8:00 am, depart to Elsen Tasarkhai. Arrive & transfer to Ger camp. Visit the Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes for hiking (Optional camel riding is available) Overnight at ger camp B+L+D
In the morning, drive for 1.5hrs to Karakorum. Visit to Erdene-Zuu monastery & take part in the morning chants. Optional visit to Karakorum museum. Overnight at ger camp (en-suite) B+L+D
Day 5: The Orkhon river valley
Day 6. Karakorum to Khui Doloon Khudag steppes.
Day 7. Khui Doloon Khudag steppes
Day 8: Departure from Mongolia
Date & Price - not set departure tour
PS: The tour is only available for 2 people.
- Full-time services of your English speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Ticket to the Giant Genghis Monument Complex
- Private transfers (4WD Japanese minivan + experienced driver)
- Twin/double share at a good 5* hotel in Ulaanbaatar for 1 night, 2 nights in luxury Ger camp, 3 nights in en-suite of good tourist Ger camps, and 1 night in a standard Ger camp
- Twin share at good tourist camps
- Twin/double share at good hotel
- Meals as listed (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- 0.5 l x 3 bottled water per day
- Exclusive Mongolia souvenir!
Not included in the price
- International Airfare/train tickets + Tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary).
Accommodation on Selena Travel tours
- Ulaanbaatar hotel ***** (local)
- Kempinski Khan Palace ****
- Best Western Premier *****
- Blue Sky hotel *****
Outside Ulaanbaatar: Please take in mind that traveling in the countryside of Mongolia is often tough, a trip is conducted in remote areas where there’s no hotel and paved roads exist.
Outside of Ulaanbaatar, tourist Ger camps are the best accommodation for travelers. A Ger is Mongolian traditional dwelling made of felt layers and wooden construction, and the Mongols have lived in Gers since the time immemorial. Tourist Ger camps offer comfortable Gers with 1-4 beds with good bedding, and also have western style showers and WCs (mostly shared). A few Ger camps offer en-suite Gers at additional charge (please ask your Selena Travel advisor for this). Due to remoteness some tourist Ger camps may not excel in service, so travelers may not always expect high pressure showers, bubble baths or gourmet food etc.