Selena Travel Mongolia - top Mongolian tour company invites you to high quality Mongolia tours, China tours, & Siberia tours. Selena Travel is run by Mongolia tourism professionals, who aspire to fulfill the clients' Mongolia travel dreams and are recognized internationally by winning several prestigious tourism awards such as... more
Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
- Discover True Mongolia tour Hot
- Mongolia Naadam festival tour Hot
- Horse Trekking in the Orkhon Valley New
- Endangered species in focus tour
- Mongolia honeymoon tour New
- Trans - Mongolian Adventure tour Hot
- Hunting with Eagles in Mongolia New
- Send us an inquiry
Stay connected with us
Trans - Mongolian Adventure tourCheck avialablity
- Beijing: The Great Wall Ming Tombs, Forbidden City Tian Ang Men square
- Mongolia: Karakorum, Elsen Tasarkhai small sand dunes, Hustai National Park – wild Przewalski horse Takhi, Terelj national park
- Russia: Ulan-Ude, Lake Baikal, Irkutsk, Yekaterinburg and Moscow
- Multi country & Asia tours
- Style: Traveller
- Tour grade: Easy
- Duration: 19 days/18 nights
- From: US$ 5900
The Trans-Siberian, alternatively Trans – Mongolian train Adventure is unique and exciting, and is definitely a lifetime experience. It's a Trans Beijing – Ulaanbaatar – Moscow tour along with beautiful landscapes, small cities, nature and people in the Asian 3 countries China, Mongolia and Russia at "ONE TRAVEL - ALL INCLUSIVE" with 4* hotel where it is available.
Travelling Beijing, Mongolia, Siberia and Moscow, the journeys take you to the political and cultural centre of the People’s Republic of China, the Forbidden City, as well as the Great Wall etc. The trip continue in Mongolia after 1.5 day of train travel, you’ll visit to famous Terelj national park and the ancient capital at Karakorum, where you will visit the legendary 15th century Erdene Zuu monastery and the 6th century stone monuments from the Turkic state. Your journey continues in Siberia including Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk and Yekaterinburg with highlights such as famous Ivolginsky Datsan, Decembrist museum, Taltsy Open Air Museum, Asian Blue Pearl Lake Baikal, Romanov Tsar site and Europe & Asia obelisk. After 2 full days of Trans-Siberian train travel, you’ll arrive in Moscow which is a great, unique city which became the third Rome, fascinating both to Russians and foreigners. Moscow tour takes you St. Basil's Cathedral, the State Historical Museum and the Red Square and the Kremlin. There are also endless opportunities for photography.
Brief Itinerarygo to detailDay 1: Arrival in Beijing, city tour
Day 2: A day visit to Great Wall
Day 3: TUE. Train to Mongolia
Day 4: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, visit to Terelj national park
Day 5: Terelj - Hustai national park
Day 6: Hustai - Karakorum (ancient capital of Mongolian Empires)
Day 7: Karakorum - Elsen Tasarkhai - Ulaanbaatar
Day 8: City tour, evening departure to Ulan-Ude
Day 9: Arrival in Ulan-Ude
Day 10: City tour. Ivolginsky Datsan tour. Old Believers' village tour
Day 11: Day-time train along Lake Baikal. Arrival to Irkutsk.
Day 12: City Tour. Taltsy museum tour. Transfer to Listvyanka
Day 13: Lake Baikal. Listvyanka tour, Baikal museum. Departure
Day 13 - 15: Trans-Siberian train to Yekaterinburg
Day 15: Yekaterinburg arrival.
Day 16: City tour. Romanov Tsar site. Europe & Asia obelisk
Day 17: Yekaterinburg. Departure
Day 18: Moscow. Arrival. City tour, Kremlin tour.
Day 19: Departure
Images of the Tour
Date & Price - not set departure tour read more
Today, we head to Hustai national park and on the way, we visit the giant Genghis monument. Then transfer to Hustai National Park, where the Takhi wild horses graze peacefully with other wild animals. Hiking around and enjoying the beautiful serene nature. Visit a local nomad family, experience their lifestyle and tradition. Ger camp overnight B+L+D
Day 9: Ulan-Ude Arrival
Arrive to Ulan-Ude on Train 361 at 21-40 local time. Transfer to your hotel for overnight. Best available hotel
Say goodbye to Trans - Mongolia adventure tour. B
Date & Price - not set departure tour
|Single Supplement Charge||US$900|
Single supplement in the train is available but not included above fee, please consult with manager.
- Full-time services of your English speaking local guide at every destination(no guide in the trains)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Ticket to the Giant Genghis Monument Complex in Mongolia
- Private transfers and transports
- Twin/double share in hotel**** in Beijing, Ulaanbaatar, Irkutsk, Yekateringburg and Moscow, twin/double share at good hotel and lodge in Ulan-Ude & Listvyanka and twin share at tourist camps for 3 nights in Mongolia
- Meals as listed (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Train ticket(s) from PEKULN, ULN-Ulan-Ude, Ulan-Ude – IRK, IRK – Yekaterinburg, and Yekaterinburg - Moscow (4 persons in 1 second class of cabin)
- City construction fee and government tax in China
- 1 hr of camel riding in Elsen Tasarkhai
- 1 hr of horse riding in Terelj national park
- 0.5 l x 3 bottled water per day
- Visa support invitation letter where applicable
- International Airfare/train ticket to Beijing and from Moscow
- Travel insurance.
- Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary).
- Optional activities
China highlights: Beijing - the Great Wall - one of the eight ancient wonders of the world and the only man-made construction on earth that the astronauts can see in the moon. Starting out in the east on the banks of Yalu River in Liaoning Province, the Wall stretches westwards for 12,700 kilometres to Jiayuguan in the Gobi Desert, The Forbidden City of the Qing Dynasty of Manchu, The Ming Tombs, the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, which is probably the biggest one of its kind in the world. With a total area of 440,000 square meters, the Tiananmen Square found in the centre of Beijing boasts the largest of its kind. Over a hundred years, many ceremonies and demonstrations have been held.etc. -3* hotel, private vehicle with AC, English speaking tour guide and full board meals, transfers, included sightseeing tickets, PEK-ULN 2nd class train tickets.
-3* hotel in Ulaanbaatar, tourist ger camps at each destinations outside of Ulaanbaatar, private vehicle with AC, English speaking guide for the trip, full board meals, included sightseeing tickets, transfers, national park entrance fees. ULN-ITK train tickets
In Russia: Lake Baikal -the Dark Pearl of Asia, Siberia the harsh, The Ural Mountains-the border of Asia and Europe, The Red Square and the Kremlin of the Communists, Babushkas selling snacks etc. 3 days of tour in Siberia will cover beautiful Lake baikal and sightseeing around there including Talsty open-air museum, walking tour Listvyanka, Nerpinarium, Baikal museum and Chersky viewpoint. After that 3 full days of Trans Siberian train journey, you'll arrive in Moscow and take 2 days of Panoramic city tour, Novodevichy monastery tour, Kremlin tour, Metro tour and Old arbat street tour. -3* hotel in Moscow and Irkutsk, guesthouse at the lake Baikal, private vehicle with AC, English speaking tour guide, included sightseeing tickets, half board meals, transfers, ITK-MOW train tickets etc.
The Trans-Mongolian line follows the same route as the Trans-Siberian between Moscow and Ulan Ude, and then follows this route to Mongolia and China:
Branch off from the Trans-Siberian line (5655 km from Moscow)
- Naushki (5895 km, MT+5), Russian border town
- Russia-Mongolia border (5900 km, MT+5)
The city of Karakorum: In 1220 great Chinggis Khaan declared it as the capital city of his vast Empire. Today there are many interesting sites left to visit; the legendary turtle rock sculptures, Buddhist stupas and the ruins of this once great city to name a few. Erdenezuu - the 1st Buddhist monastery in Mongolia was established in 1586. Today Erdenezuu monastery still shows its glory with collections of many priceless religious objects and incredibly beautiful Mongolian arts. It has a massive square wall, 420 meters in length each side, 108 Stupas & 17 temples.
Hustai National Park is the place where the wild Takhi- Przewalski horses have lived peacefully since 1993 when they were reintroduced to their native land Mongolia. Here we are able to see and photograph these beautiful wild horses at pasture and Red Deer, Wolf, Asian Marmot, various species of waterfawls and prey birds etc., as well.