Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
Stay connected with us
You may ask from yourself that why you have to visit Mongolia. Mongolia, it is the motherland of great Genghis Khan who created the mighty Mongol Empire. How vast and historical land where located in plateau of Central Asia. However it is situated in landlocked and between great countries Russia and China, Mongolia still exists for many hundred years and age to ages. Of course it is relevant to their heroic and patriotic ancestors who lived their land. Mongolia’s considerable size includes a fabulous array of pristine landscapes, and nomadic people whose lives in many ways are unchanged until now. Here the nomadic herders still depend on nature for survival, priceless treasuries like wide-open space, untouched wilderness, and fresh air and water are cherished dearly by the hearty Mongols. Mongolian people have helpful, friendly and wide heart as like their vast valleys. In other words Mongolia is one of the most unique countries in the World. The following lists are showing you that 10 reasons why you need to travel in Mongolia.
founded after North America
2. Authentic Nomadic Culture & Unrivaled Hospitality
3. Genghis Khan and the Largest Empire in World History
4. Naadam - The Greatest Annual Sporting Event in the World
5. One of the safest destination in the world
6. Unspoiled Nature and Abundant Wildlife
8. Famous Trans-Siberian stopover country
9. Included in the “Travel Wish List - 2013” according to New York Times and CNN
10. Adventure Travel at its Best
Mongolia Travel Blog