Set departure tours!
Design your perfect private holiday with us!
- Experience & excellence since 1998
- Personalized & efficient service
- Authenticity & passion in travel
- Responsible Travel
- Innovation & Online Booking
- Reasonable pricing policy
Stay connected with us
Russia visa assistance
Send request for Russian visa support invitation letter or call to 976 7017 0299
Everyone visiting Russia needs a visa, and there's no visa upon arrival currently in Russian Federation. Therefore, travellers have to obtain their Russian visa from their nearest embassy or consulate well in advance.
To obtain a tourist visa the following documents should be submitted to the CONSULAR SECTION (CONSULATE):
1. A completed visa application form (one per person) available at the Consulate or from travel agencies and visa services. Each question must be answered.
2. A valid passport which should have at least 2 clear visa pages. It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
3. One passport size photo of the applicant which should be stapled to the marked space of the application form.
4. A standard tourist confirmation from a hosting authorized Russian travel agency or a hotel, registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a voucher from your hotel or travel agency in Russia.
5. A cover letter from yourself, containing the following information:
- Applicant's name or alphabetical list of a group;
- Dates and points of arrival and departure in and from Russia and means of transportation;
- Itinerary in Russia;
- Hotel voucher
6. If applying by mail (all visa documents should be sent to 2641 Tunlaw rd. N.W., Washington DC, 20007), you should enclose a completely addressed and stamped return envelope or prepaid waybill, bearing your account number with the postal service (preferably Federal Express) and showing yourself as both shipper and recipient regardless of delivery address. Russian embassies or consulates does not accept waybills marked ‘bill sender’, ‘bill third party’, bill credit card’ or C.O.D. If you fail to follow the above mentioned requirements, your visa application will not be processed. If the papers are not acceptable for any reason or some documents are missing, we will return them by regular mail. When forwarding your documents to us, please, specify “attention: visa section”. We do not accept documents for international delivery!
7. If you apply personally, you should get a pick-up slip from the visa officer. You should present this slip to pick up your visa, when it is ready, or refer to its number to check out the status of the application.
A money order or cashier’s check payable to the Russian Embassy for visa processing. Please, note that we do not accept cash or any other checks. Visa processing fees are different in countries and below are for US citizens. Check it from the Russian consulates or Embassies websites.
Visa processing fee is not refundable. Please, note, that drop off day is not counted as business day
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DURATION OF THE RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA CANNOT BE LONGER THAN ONE MONTH!
When entering Russia as a tourist, you may be also required to present the copies of your tourist confirmation, hotel voucher and your return ticket with a fixed date of departure from Russia at the border check point.
We can do next or same day processing only if the volume of work technically permits.
Visa processing starts only after the complete required set of document is submitted.
When having received your visa please check it for mistakes (passport number, date of birth, validity) and, if necessary, return it to the Consulate for corrections.
The Consulate will not be responsible for any mistakes in the visas, which were not brought to our attention prior to your departure from the USA.
Please, note that visas cannot be changed or extended. If your travel plans changed after the visa issuance you have to reapply for a new one.
Any visa applicant may be interviewed by a consular officer if necessary. Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
Mid – ranged Mongolia tours from 4x4 discovery jeep tours, adventure tours, cultural & community based tours, nature & wildlife tours are offered here…Read more
We combine tours in Mongolia with some of destinations of China such as Beijing, Tibet, Xian, Chengdu and Shanghai.Read more
Here are the tours to Lake Baikal, Irkutsk, Olkon Island, Listviyanka of eastern Siberia and connected with Mongolian tours.Read more
Mongolia Travel Blog
Mongolia travel blog for those thinking to visit Mongolia. Travel tips, fun contests and Mongolia tourism news and travellers can post a blog, too.